The Commissioning Lead is responsible for providing direction, guidance and supervision during completion and commissioning activities related to the WPPR project.
- Lead role for ensuring completions and commissioning requirements of all projects are carried out safely, efficiently by WPPR project. and ensure they meet all klients project and operational requirements, including verification and assurance.
- Responsible for execution according to implemented commissioning certification and handover process.
Accountable for ensuring the safe and efficient handover of plant and equipment to the Asset Operations team upon completion of commissioning activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote One Team philosophy
- Provision of commissioning support to project as required including ensure sufficient manning acccording to project needs.
- When required act as the site commissioning authority during the commissioning phases.
- Contribute to the preparation of project forecasts, schedules, costs estimates associated with the commissioning scope.
- As part of study phase, develop commissioning strategies
- Manage contractors and other resources providing services and supplying materials or equipment for commissioning.
- Coordination of appropriate commissioning discipline resources with the skills to :
- Witness contractor/supplier tests as necessary (FAT/SAT)
- Develop, review and implement commissioning procedures.
- Implement the commissioning scope.
- Ensure a smooth transition from Project to Operations.
- As required; set up and co-ordinate commissioning reviews, covering all disciplines, to meet Aker BP’s expectations.
- Participate in pre-startup and performance test reviews.
- Establish completions and handover strategy and documentation early in all projects to support efficient commissioning and handover to operations at end of project.
- Focus on continuous improvement and looking to improve existing work processes.
- Be a role model and demonstrate HSE leadership by emphasizing personal commitment to HSE and by promoting Alliance HSE principles and mindset.
- Actively promotes a positive team environment, demonstrating shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider project organization.
- Track record of engineering competency and delivery in the Oil & Gas industry and able to demonstrate effective project management skills
- Familiarity with project completion systems, planning tools, works management systems and document management systems
- Ability to engage and lead a team of professionals
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Actively promotes open and effective communication
- Looks for ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently according to LEAN principles
- Seeks to develop self and coaches others to help their development
- Good system and process understanding
- BSc. in Engineering or a related field or equivalent education / experience
Duration 04.03.2019 -28.02.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
et norsk operatørselskap
07 feb 2019
14.02.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.