- In the role as Supplier Quality Engineer you will lead, plan and follow-up supplier audits and quality complaints with suppliers.
- The Supplier Quality Engineer is also involved in new suppliers and collaborates both externally and internally with many different functions such as purchasing, quality control, R&D, production and more.
- There will be approximately 2-4 days of travel per month. Mostly within Sweden and some international.
- 1-3 years experience within Quality Audit iso 9001:2015 - 8D or eqv reporting (PDCA,4Q) - PFMEA - SPC - SAP - Kaisen (continuous improvement)
- Analyze quality data and followup.
- Early Warning.
- It is very metorious to have a quality- and process engineering degree or equivalent and 1-3 years Supplier Quality Engineering experience.
- Experience from Casting & Machining or Electrical motors & Gears.
- Fluent English and Swedish
Duration ASAP - 29.12.2017
Options Possible extention is indicated
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Supplier Quality Engineer (3)
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.