- In the role as Supplier Quality Engineer you will lead, plan and follow-up supplier audits and quality complaints with suppliers.
- The Supplier Quality Engineer is also involved in new suppliers and collaborates both externally and internally with many different functions such as purchasing, quality control, R&D, production and more.
- There will be approximately 2-4 days of travel per month. Mostly within Sweden and some international.
- 1-3 years experience within Quality Audit iso 9001:2015 - 8D or eqv reporting (PDCA,4Q) - PFMEA - SPC - SAP - Kaisen (continuous improvement)
- Analyze quality data and followup.
- Early Warning.
- It is very metorious to have a quality- and process engineering degree or equivalent and 1-3 years Supplier Quality Engineering experience.
- Experience from Casting & Machining or Electrical motors & Gears.
- Fluent English and Swedish
Duration ASAP - 29.12.2017
Options Possible extention is indicated
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Supplier Quality Engineer (3)