- Design of firewater systems such as deluge, hydrant/hosereel and monitor.
- Ability to use Pipenet software and knowledge of NFPA 15/ISO 13702 requirements is necessary.
- Prepare/update system design report and P&IDs for FW and Inergen systems.
- Passive fire protection of structural steel, pipe supports and critical lines/valves.
- Prepare technical specification for safety studies and third party services.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Technical Safety/Fire Prevention or related field
- Min. 5-8 year’s relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Offshore certificate
- Experience with major modifications project in Norway
- Knowledge to Equinor internal Technical Requirements and Norsok standards
- Knowledge of various software tools (such as KFX, FATHS, Vessfire etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Total Flooding Systems would be an added advantage.
- Work independently and efficiently
- High degree of multidiscipline knowledge
- Can handle several work tasks simultaneously
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian(preferable)
Duration ASAP - 31.08.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
03 jun 2019
05.07.2019 18.00 CET