- Bring reservoir engineering perspective to help maximize long-term value of Greater Ekofisk assets.
- Perform reservoir performance monitoring, forecasting, drilling target portfolio optimization, reserves and resources assessments.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to build reservoir models, create sustainable reservoir management plans and provide reliable production forecasts for the field.
- Provide reservoir engineering expertise in support of field development and well planning activities.
- Build development plans, voidage management strategies and operating and surveillance plans to maximize field recovery in collaboration with reservoir management team.
- Integration of production / injection data analyses, reservoir / drilling target characterization, 4D seismic interpretation and reservoir compaction / subsidence data
- Application of analytical and numerical reservoir performance analysis methods
- Lead projects and progress initiatives to improve long-term production and overall value of asset
- Actively engage with G&G teams to integrate all available data and performance analysis into coherent understanding of waterflood dynamic behaviour and implement in models
- Drive new technology development activities within reservoir management, modelling and uncertainty evaluation
- Collaborate with other disciplines including production operations and wells
- Keep co-venturers abreast of improvement activities through license activities and meetings
- MSc degree or equivalent in Reservoir Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with classical RE analysis methods
- Experience with analytical waterflood performance analysis methods
- Experience with fractured reservoirs, specifically with chalk reservoirs
- Experience with reservoir simulation
- Takes accountability
- Communicates effectively, partners collaboratively
Duration 01.08.2019 - 10 months from date of hire
Options Possible extension is indicated
Location Tananger, Stavanger
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
ConocoPhillips Norge AS
Greater Ekofisk Area Development
11 jun 2019
18.06.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.