The Structural supervisor shall ensure that all construction activities related to Structure and welding are prepared, performed, completed and documented in accordance with rules, regulations, standards and Contract requirements
- Develop and work with local inspectors
- Monitor Contractor and subcontractors performance with emphasis on HSE, technical quality and progress
- Report status, areas in need of improvement and/or attention to management
- Be proactive and take corrective actions as required, without undermining Contractor’s responsibility.
- Contribute to technical solutions in cooperation with engineering and commissioning.
- Ensure that construction is according to established plans and delivery on time
- Ensure that Contractor delivers acceptable quality
- Ensure timely closing of actions and punch items by Contractor and verification by own team.
- Establish close communication with Contractor from management to individual disciplines.
- Ensure dedicated HSE focus by all parties throughout the project.
- Ensure high focus on interfaces towards all involved parties and coordination at site.
- Interface, cooperate and align with other subprojects in Johan Sverdrup
- Identify deviations/non-conformities and handle these in accordance with project procedures.
- Experience transfer to and from the project.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant structure and welding experience from offshore projects, and knowledge of Company’s working procedures.
- Experience from working abroad.
- English language
Duration 01.02.2019 - 31.02.2021
Location Onshore - Pattaya, Thailand
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Field Engineer/Superviser Structure and Welding
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
04 jan 2019
18.01.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.