• Oversee and analyze the progression and integration of Contractor's Construction Schedules including In-Province Equipment Packages
• Review and comment on Engineering and Construction Weekly & Monthly Reports including schedule analysis, trends and recommendations
• Support Project Controls Lead on preparation of Monthly Progress Reports
• Prepare scenario schedule(s) as required
• Close interaction with the Living Quarters and Appurtenances contractor's Project Controls team including Husky's Topsides Planner in Ingleside, Tx.
• Support Husky Lead Planner with development and updating of Integrated Master Schedule
• Support Topsides Commissioning Manager in the Development of the Topsides in Yard Commissioning Schedule
• Support where required the progression, analysis and reporting of Out of Province Topsides Construction
• Experience in planning & scheduling. Development of integrated schedules (10-15 years)
• Experience in progress and productivity measurement (10-15 years)
• Understand cost control, document management, change management and contractual functions (5-10 years)
• Understand steel fabrication and outfit build methodologies (10-15 years)
• Experience in Earned Value Analysis analyzing data and trends, to make recommendations to the project team, (10-15 years)
• Experience with Technical writing of procedures and processes
• Experience in planning/scheduling (10-15 years)
• Experience working in Major Construction Projects (10-15 years)
• Experience working in oil and gas (5-10 years)
• On-site large scale fabrication/construction experience
• Post-Secondary Technology Diploma in Engineering or Construction
• Post-Secondary degree in Engineering or Technology
• Certified Technologist (Ptech, CET, etc.)
• Professional Engineer
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Planning and Schedule Professional (PSP)
• Earned Value Professional (EVP)
Skills & Abilities
• Proficient (master) with Primavera P6 and Office Suite products (10-15 years)
• Experience using Acumen Fuse
• Experience using Pertmaster or equivalent
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to communicate with all levels of company and external contacts
• A self starter with a high degree of initiative and self motivation
This contract will be set at 1 year with a possibility of extension.
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Oil and Gas Operator
27 nov 2018
31.12.2018 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.