- Rig procurement according to approved requisitions and internal procedures (spares, consumables, equipment repair and modifications, various services etc.)
- Contribute to reduce cost in the department
- Cooperate and support internal clients onshore and offshore
- Follow up of suppliers and deliverables to the offshore installation(s)
- Monitor and verify cost related to PO’s (change order management and invoice verification/processing)
- Act as a good ambassador for Global Business Support, SCM
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in supply chain management, engineering, economics, administration etc. Experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Good knowledge of English, both written and oral
- Good knowledge of vendors and market situation
- Good ERP system skills, preferably IFS
- Experience from purchasing for rigs in operation (experience from international operations is preferred, but not required).
- Knowledge of drilling equipment and offshore operations
Duration ASAP - 31.08.2019
Location Bergen, Kokstad
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Global Business Support, Operational Procurement
Bergen - Kokstad
One of our clients
11 feb 2019
25.02.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.