- Write commissioning procedure and preparing documents for offshore execution
- Handle Interface with engineering
- Client operation team and suppliers
- Document and follow up scope in project completion system
- Follow up of FATs at vendor site
- Coordinate handover to Client
- Engineering degree within following disciplines: Instrument, Electrician, Process.
- Certificate of apprenticeship, technical collage combined with long experience may replace higher technical degree
- Commissioning experience, minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and systematically
- Good communicative skills in both Norwegian and English
- Valid offshore certificate
Duration ASAP - 03.01.2021
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Completion Engineer Black Trades
Et norsk leverandørselskap
10 jan 2019
13.03.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.