Report to Document Governance Manager. Functional home is Data and Information Management. Interacts with DIM leadership and IT dept in addition to vendors. Main role is to execute system ownership of DMS tools. Support Document Governance Manager to ensure efficient processes are in place to handle information in alignment with requirements with specific focus on the application portfolio. Demonstrate deliveries that combines business processes, efficient tool and information management frameworks and how these are depending on the result.
- Facilitate functional solutions in alignment with business needs, system functions and fit-for-purpose information and document management
- Guidance on organizing, simplification, standardization, sharing and re-use of information and documents across the company
- Guidance on information and document management compliance in business processes
- Assist in facilitating a culture/attitude for sharing and collaboration
- Tools – be accountable for the tools/systems and ensure that they provide the required service level to meet realistic expectations from the users. Set the correct criticality level for the systems and govern the MOC (management of change) process on changes to the system. Activities are:
- Identify and clarify realistic expectations from the users and participate in user-forums when agreed
- Control and monitor the functionality and communicate needs for funding
- Monitor the support and initiate changes when necessary
- Understand end-user training needs and training delivery options
- Understand interfaces towards internal infrastructure and identify risk due to down-time
- Ensure the system is documented and documentation handled according to requirements
- Understand the Technology roadmap and interfaces for the systems
- Support in activities as necessary when decommissioning or implementation of tools
Information Object – Document – understand implications of masterdata and metadata.
Budget – understand the total picture of costs related to operation, support and upgrades for relevant systems to be able to provide input to priorties.
- Higher education within Information Management or similar.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Data and Information Management framework terminology, preferably formal education/courses within this area
- Knowledge of E&P company’s value chain and understand processes within different business units
5-10 year experience within information management
- Extensive experience with Document Management systems/tools.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Regulatory competence for the petroleum industry
- Act as role model for executing client’s values
- Organized and structured
- Good communication skills
- Adaptability and problems solving capability.
The position holder should display behaviours which supports the objective of the DIM organisation, with focus on collaboration, sharing of experience, working in a proactive way and strive to achieve continuous improvement.
- Proactive, takes initiative, drives workflows forward
- Positive, a driver, demonstrates motivation and commitment
Duration 02.05.2019 - 31.07.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
et norsk operatørselskap
08 apr 2019
30.04.2019 16.00 CET