- Maintain technical integrity of offshore plants for piping, valves and mechanical equipment
- Technical support to the operations group onshore / offshore on a day to day basis as well as during times of operational disruptions.
- Contribute with technical experience and knowledge in project development and preparations for operations of new installations.
- Project engineer in modification or replacement projects, on facilities in operation.
- Evaluation and recommendation of improvements, technical classifications and deviation from technical requirements.
- Good technical and commercial understanding Good communication and interpersonal skills HSE mind-set
- Proactive in terms of change and improvement
- Enthusiastic and open
- Able to handle many simultaneous tasks
- Systematic and focused on traceability
- Dealing with short deadlines when required
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
- Bachelor degree with relevant experience from within Structural Engineering.
- Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- SAP experience
- Min. 7 years of relevant experience.
St. John's, NL
11 jun 2019
20.06.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.