- Safe leadership and management of the warehouse operations and personnel
- Day to day administration of the PRS Workshop, Storage (indoor and outdoor) and other PRS buildings and facilities.
- Ensure provision and maintenance of adequate supplies of equipment, tools, materials, consumables, spares and PPE to keep an efficient operation going.
- Ensure by the use of SAP that we have real-time control over all our spare-parts, and support project in ensuring efficient movement of spares in- and out of ongoing offshore projects.
- Ensure safe and efficient transport and dispatch of Company equipment, tools and spares.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the Customs Stores managed on behalf of Company.
- Support our Client in all requests and requirements they may have under the contract.
- Carry out material receipt, checking, inspection, storage and dispatch of equipment on behalf of projects plus the issue of Material Receipt Reports (MRR) and Over, Short- or Damage (OS&D) reports
- Keep continuous track of – and perform regular visual inspections on - equipment stored at warehouse and update all Equipment storage plans when required by the use of SAP
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks to ensure an efficient delivery of services to the ongoing operations
- Have 3 to 5 years documented experience from a similar position, preferably in an offshore or industry related environment – preferably combined with SAP system experience.
- Have a technical/commercial education. Long documented experience may compensate for missing formal qualifications.
- Have good technical understanding
- Have certificates to drive forklifts up to 22 tons
- Have experience in teamwork and personnel management
- Are keen on driving improvement and Lean processes with your team
- Demonstrate a “Can Do” attitude and take ownership of both managerial tasks and of more operational, hands-on tasks.
- See the word “ownership” as a requirement in any job!
- Have good knowledge of the English language – written and spoken.
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Location Haugesund, Killingøy
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
26 mar 2019
23.04.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.