- Safe leadership and management of the warehouse operations and personnel
- Day to day administration of the PRS Workshop, Storage (indoor and outdoor) and other PRS buildings and facilities.
- Ensure provision and maintenance of adequate supplies of equipment, tools, materials, consumables, spares and PPE to keep an efficient operation going.
- Ensure by the use of SAP that we have real-time control over all our spare-parts, and support project in ensuring efficient movement of spares in- and out of ongoing offshore projects.
- Ensure safe and efficient transport and dispatch of Company equipment, tools and spares.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the Customs Stores managed on behalf of Company.
- Support our Client in all requests and requirements they may have under the contract.
- Carry out material receipt, checking, inspection, storage and dispatch of equipment on behalf of projects plus the issue of Material Receipt Reports (MRR) and Over, Short- or Damage (OS&D) reports
- Keep continuous track of – and perform regular visual inspections on - equipment stored at warehouse and update all Equipment storage plans when required by the use of SAP
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks to ensure an efficient delivery of services to the ongoing operations
- Have 3 to 5 years documented experience from a similar position, preferably in an offshore or industry related environment – preferably combined with SAP system experience.
- Have a technical/commercial education. Long documented experience may compensate for missing formal qualifications.
- Have good technical understanding
- Have certificates to drive forklifts up to 22 tons
- Have experience in teamwork and personnel management
- Are keen on driving improvement and Lean processes with your team
- Demonstrate a “Can Do” attitude and take ownership of both managerial tasks and of more operational, hands-on tasks.
- See the word “ownership” as a requirement in any job!
- Have good knowledge of the English language – written and spoken.
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Location Haugesund, Killingøy
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
26 mar 2019
30.04.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.