The Project HSE Advisor/Engineer provides HSE advice and acts as HSE authority wherever required and ensures that HSE is properly managed in projects and is the point of contact with Client for all HSE matters.
- Review Contract HSE requirements and assist Project Manager with establishment of a project Risk Management Plan.
- Ensure that project experience related to HSE matters is documented and retained for use in future projects (“Lessons Learned”).
- Plan, perform, report and follow-up internal project HSE audits and inspections.
- Evaluate/assess/audit subcontractors' HSE management systems.
- Assist and advise the Project Team in HSE management related matters.
- Lead HIRA’s/HAZOP’s/and ad-hoc risk assessments and related studies. Follow up actions with project engineers and ensure correct and timely close out.
- Plan and coordinate HSE training as required by project.
- Follow up Subcontractors, identify high risk activities and ensure subcontractors have mitigations in place. Review Subcontractor’s HSE documentation submitted during tenders. Monitor Subcontractor’s HSE activity plan. Communicate the HSE requirements during the kick off meeting with Subcontractor. Visit Subcontractor sites, perform HSE inspections as and when required.
- Establish relevant HSE documents for the Project (HSE Programme, HSE Activity Plan, Emergency Preparedness documents etc.). Maintain and update the Project HSE Activity Plan.
- Participate in Project risk reviews and perform mitigation activities as required.
- Prepare HSE input to project weekly/monthly reports.
- Record HSE-related accidents and incidents in project using Synergi. Follow up incidents and ensure timely closure of actions.
- Follow up HSE activities on fabrication sites and vessel mobilisations.
- Participate in investigations when required
- University Degree in a relevant discipline: Engineering, Scientific, Health or Nautical or higher education.
- Experience from offshore related industry.
- Knowledge of and working experience with applicable Norwegian HSE Management Regulations and Standards and industrial best practice.
- Previous experience on subsea projects in an HSE role
- Experience with Risk Assessments and Hazard identification
- Experience with accident investigations and root cause analysis
- HSE site and/or offshore experience
- Experience with offshore emergency response systems, table top exercises etc is an advantage.
Duration ASAP - aprox. 31.12.2019
Location Lysaker, Oslo (Short term travel within Norway, UK and other countries in Europe will be required)
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
01 feb 2019
22.02.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.