Our Client in Lloydminster is seeking a Thermal Maintenance Planner for its Sandall and Paradise Hill facilities. These facilities are Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD) facilities located north and south of the town of Paradise Hill Saskatchewan.
The successful candidate will be in charge of all PM activities, including scoping out project requirements, developing the plan, and executing the orders in SAP. They will work with the Reliability & Integrity team to ensure plans are executed properly and safely, and will also work hand-in-hand with the Maintenance Foreman, Mechanical and E&I Leads, and the scheduling team.
This position reports to the Thermal Planning Lead and the successful candidate will play a key role in HOG’s Thermal Maintenance strategy. The contract will be 1 year in duration starting as soon as possible, with the strong possibility for extension for the right candidate
This position requires the successful candidate to live in the area. We encourage all applicants to review the following website about living and working in the Lloydminster area.
• Developing detailed task lists for maintenance activities on equipment
• Generating and managing preventative and predictive maintenance plans
• Scoping routine equipment deficiencies to be able to order materials and develop comprehensive work packages
• Partnering with Operations in turnaround planning and cost forecasting
• Participating in monthly cost review and annual budget development meetings with Operations
• Creating and expanding Bill of Materials (BOM) – actual materials required to plan and execute the job
• Supporting Ready for Operations (RFO) activities
• Stewarding safe and reliable operations
• A Journeyman Trade Certificate and/or a Mechanical, Electrical, or Instrumentation Technologist Diploma
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Maintenance Planning
• Working Knowledge and experience with SAP PM (an equivalent computer-centered maintenance system may be considered, please contact the CLPO for review of the system prior to presenting)
• GWOS experience (add-on to SAP scheduling)
• Turnaround planning and/or execution experience
• Oil & Gas industry experience, particularly in Thermal Facilities
Thermal Maintenance Planner
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.