The field Engineer will belong to the Piping and Layout group that provide investment projects with personnel and expertise. The Field Engineer will be supporting the company protfolio of projects with activities at the relevant site.
Follow-up of all Companys projects at relevant site. Daily follow up of Piping, Layout, Mechanic and HVAC installation work in field with focus on HSE, quality, cost and schedule, working with MC system ProCoSys. Ensure that such scope related to construction is planned, performed and documented in accordance with the Contract Specifications.
- Follow up HSE daily.
- Organize and manage the Piping, HVAC and Mechanic team construction site teams
- Monitoring of Contractors fabrication activities within Piping and HVAC installation
- Monitoring of Contractors preservation routines on Piping and HVAC
- Ensure that Contractors personnel are qualified in accordance with project requirements.
- Monitor that Contractor construction and quality control departments follow the required procedures, specification and standards to ensure that all quality requirements are met and that project specifications are implemented throughout construction.
- Participate in inspection activities according to Inspection and Test plan (ITP) as required.
- Participate in audits / verifications as required.
- Follow up and ensure that all working environment requirements are fulfilled.
- Monitor work progress against plans and schedules and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions.
- Monitor that fabrication documentation and as build is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
- Ensure MC complete for handover to commissioning and participate in area / system punch out as required.
- Work closely with other parts of projects with focus on coordination and sharing of common information
- Plan and co-ordinate activities required to ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch items
- Good technical knowledge and experience of mechanical disciplines.
- Shall have MSc/BSc with relevant engineering subjects.
- Should have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience from offshore construction or similar.
- Experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Flexibility, ability and willingness to travel
- Language requirements: English
Other competencies or specific expertise necessary for the position are:
- Experience from construction project phase
- Knowledge of NORSOK requirements and best practices
- Good multidiscipline and interface understanding of the oil & gas business
- Expereince from working with Companys TR's is an advantage
- Good multidiscipline understanding
- Commercial mindset
- Strong HSE focus, in personal behaviour and in consideration of engineering solutions (safety in design)
- Strong team player
- Local Candidates will be prioritized
Duration 01.01.2019 - 20.12.2019
Options 3 x 6 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Field Engineer Piping/ Mechanical/ HVAC
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
30 nov 2018
11.12.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.