Main task will to ensure that all activities related to piping insulation are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications. Take active part in preparations for activities related to insulation work for piping, valves, flanges and equipment.
- Strong HSE focus and mindset
- Contribute to a constructive and professional working relationship between Contractor's and Company's Team members.
- Inspectors work will be in Tuas Mega yard in Singapore
- When required assist other site team Inspectors and participate in other various construction activities.
- Monitor all Insulation and Piping insulation construction activities with emphasize on quality, schedule and HSE
- Monitor work progress against plans and highlight areas of concern and possible corrective actions
- Supervise and manage Piping Insulation Local inspectors in Yard site team
- Ensure contractor’s understanding, planning and implementation of Client requirements to insulation
- Review Contractors and sub-suppliers insulation specifications, procedures and plans
- Ensure that Contractor’s insulation personnel are trained and qualified in accordance with project requirements
- Follow up all insulation work at fabrication site, witness training programs and site-tests
- Follow up of sub-suppliers for design and preparation of insulation and quality of work.
- Conduct examination and reviews as required and requested.
- Participate in inspection activities according to Inspection and Test plan (ITP) as required
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by Contractor
- Proactively work closely with other disciplines affecting insulation schedule and quality
- Support and follow up Contractor with respect to construction issues and shop engineering
- Work closely with Statoil EPC team and follow up construction related issues engineering and towards IFC deliveries
- Ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved.
- Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements
- Actively work with Contractor to ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items and ready for handover to Commissioning
- Participate in area/system punch out as required and ensure Contractors correct input to ProCoSys
- Contribute actively towards Contractors timely achievement of system handover
- Qualification to FROSIO III for insulation.
- Norwegian tradesman’s level graduation or similar.
- International experience within pipe insulation
- Procosys knowledge and previous experience with NORSOK is an advantage
- Basic understanding of heat tracing qualifications and purposes.
- Language requirements: English
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from offshore projects within piping and equipment insulation, preferable Equinor projects
- Experience with insulation training programs and site-tests
- Experience with Pyrogel and GRP as insulation and cladding material
- Experience with passive fire protection of piping and equipment
- Able to prepare and write reports when required.
Duration ASAP - 30 April 2020 with possibility of extension
Location Singapore Tuas Mega Yard
Open for Local/ Expat
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Pipe Insulation Supervisor, Construction
One of our operators
22 jul 2019
25.07.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.