UAB "Omega Technology" is seeking to expand our Technology & Products Development and Maintenance team with new Senior QA Engineer, who are initiative, good team players and have strong communication skills.
As Senior QA Engineer, you will have to:
- Prepares Test Strategy/Approach for Testing;
- Writes test plans and test cases for new features, defines the automation strategy;
- Creates, oversees and maintains the automated tests suite;
- Identifies and reports defects in products and services (capture repro steps and screenshots for developers);
- Ensures products and services meet standards (quality, performance, security, etc.);
- Collaborates with developers in product defect diagnosis;
- Performs code reviews and assists in debugging efforts;
- Helps engineers find ways to improve coding best practices;
- Continually researches new Security technologies and incorporates that new knowledge into the ongoing QA process.
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written);
- Self-propelled and inner-motivated;
- Understands Product architecture and functionality;
- Willing to acquire new skills and travel
- Database development skills using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Windows applications and libraries development using .NET;
- Experience with Ranorex Studio, Selenium and similar tools.
The primary location will be Klaipėda, Lithuania, however occasional international travels might be required.
Omega offers strong professional environments and interesting development projects for those who like technological challenges. Here you can participate in the development of software tools used by thousands of users.
Omega guarantees competitive salaries and a comprehensive welfare scheme that includes holiday accommodations all over the world, team-building trips to exciting destinations, social and entertainment events, sports, language and professional improvement activities.
For an insight into our personnel benefits see www.insideomega.no InsideOmega.com.
Senior Software QA Engineer
06 mai 2019
30.06.2019 23.59 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.