- Preparation of MC documentation, perform pre-punch, discipline punch and multidiscipline punch for electro and intrument discipline.
- A normal work day will consist of 70% in the field and 30% in the office.
- Bachelor, 2-5 years of experience or
- Technical, 5-10 years of experience or
- Skilled worker, more than 10 years of experience
- Norwegian and English, written and spoken
- Strong HSSE focus
- Good knowledge of installation and the MC process
- Good knowledge to relevant rules and regaltions for NCS
- FSE and first aid course with special emphasis on the accidents caused by electric current
- MS Office
Duration 20.05.2019 - 01.04.2020
Location 14/21 rotasjon, Stord
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
MC Engineer Electro and Instrument (2)
Kværner Stord AS
Njord Future Project
11 apr 2019
26.04.2019 11.00 CET
This job has expired.