• Establish and maintain the WBS structure in SAP
• Provide comprehensive cost report to monitor project progress at a (TIC) level
• Assist in developing guidelines, templates and procedures relevant to cost controls
• Assist project teams at multiple locations with project set-up in SAP
• Assure the cost and schedule are aligned with the execution strategy and cash flow
• Apply effective change management principals to monitor change and trends
• Provide assistance to establish common reporting methods
• Lead forecast reporting to Project Managers and Leadership
• Provide the Project Managers with corrective actions regarding cost variances
• Assist in developing (EVM) for (TIC)
• Assist with tracking established KPI’s
• Assist in establishing the field project controls requirements
• Provide owner assurance for cost analysis for outside EPC firms
• Provide final project analysis upon project close out, to ensure actuals versus estimated are benchmarked for future estimate adjustments.
• Minimum of 10 years of cost engineering experience
• Owners experience is a plus
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or Business Degree or equivalent experience
• Must be a Team player
• Must be proficient in SAP software, especially the project systems module
• Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and database applications
• Must be able to interact with multiple levels of the organization
• Must be self-motivated with minimum supervision
• Must possess organizational skills and analytical thinking for accuracy and completeness
• Strong knowledge and understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and cost control for all aspects of Engineering, Procurement and Construction
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Major Chemical and Petrochemical Company
26 okt 2018
26.11.2018 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.