- Prepare, issue and follow up Package Specifications and SDL for gas compressors
- Input to Bidders lists, Evaluate bids, responsible for all technical clarification with vendor and technical follow up of deliveries
- Handle all technical interface coordination with supplier and arrange regular supplier meeting and log.
- Form part of Package team in cooperation with Buyer
- Based on Discipline reviews, mark up and approve document documentation in accordance with regulatory and Client requirements
- Responsible for relevant equipment testing, FATs and coordination and completion of Supplier Mechanical Completion
- Handle ATS for package and follow up during installation, MC and Commissioning
Required Education: Master degree in mechanical with min 10 years of experience within Oil and Gas Industry (Bachelor 15 years) on NCS
Required Work Experience:
- Must have experience in mechanical/multidiscipline equipment packages engineering within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Must have long experience with follow up compressor vendors
- Must have excellent experience and knowledge of offshore process systems and control systems
- Must have knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, such as NORSOK, PTIL and API standards
- Must have offshore experience.
- Norwegian and english language, written and spoken.
- Offshore certificates
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
03 apr 2019
26.04.2019 18.00 CET