Under the guidance of the Operations Manager duties will include but are not limited to interaction with candidates and clients, recruitment of highly skilled technical project personnel, contract writing and execution, as well as human resource management.
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
- Follow protocols and procedures in producing necessary and appropriate documentation
- Stay current on National Industry staffing trends and requirements – and impact on local market
- Maintain and foster relationships with key interface personnel within client organization
- Contract administration: including drafting, renewals, terminations, and revisions.
- Proactively preparing and tracking key performance indicators for Organization and Clients
- Preparing reports as required.
- Consistently attain and contribute to individual, team and company goals
- Ability to build strong relationships with individuals
- Excellent communication & decision-making skills
- Excellent computer and database abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in an environment where priorities change
- Team participation skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills and constantly seeking to expand knowledge of industry.
- Commitment to continuous improvement
The successful individual should be a motivated, flexible, dynamic, goal-oriented person with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment while performing multiple tasks and adjusting to changing priorities Individual should also possess excellent time management and organizational skill, ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines. Must be detail oriented, a self-starter, and dependable. Our ideal candidate would have an undergraduate degree or diploma and 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
For over 20 years, NSB Energy has helped clients in the natural resource sector manage their multi-billion-dollar projects with dedicated project professionals and quality engineering support. NSB is proud to be a local company and equal opportunity employer, committed to its employee and customer success
This opportunity is a full time, permanent position with NSB Energy. We offer a comprehensive income package that includes bonus and full benefits.