The Cost Controller is responsible for the management and reporting of all costs and revenues of project he/she has been allocated.
The role gives unique exposure to the financial side of projects, in addition to being close to the decision making. The work requires close involvement with members of the project team and gives important experience of our operations.
We need to ensure that projects deliver the most accurate LOP forecast, in line with local and Corporate financial policies as well as Country regulations. Ensure continuous liquidity for operations and cash optimization”
Main accountabilities during project execution:
- Responsible to establish the Project Initial Budget, monthly PMR, CSA, Cashflow and quarterly Forecasts
- Responsible for initiate, conduct and coordinate monthly meetings for projects budgets and forecast reviews
- Contribute on Cost estimates for variations in the forecast and Change Orders
- Prepare client invoices and cost input to monthly report for client. Follow up Client payments
- Assist Contracts discipline on preparing client invoices on Reimbursable projects
- Provide input on project accounting to tenders when needed
- Prepare and follow up project accruals
- Train others as required
- Add-hoc tasks
- University Degree in a relevant discipline: Economics, Engineering, Scientific
- Minimum 3+ years working experience within a small/medium sized Oil and Gas projects
- Knowledge of and working experience within Project Financial Control
- Good knowledge of the client core business
- Experienced in ERP systems preferably Oracle
- Good verbal and written English
- Good communication, cooperation and team working skills
- Analytical and details oriented
- Ability to deal effectively with deadlines
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and to adhere to procedures and processes
Duration ASAP - 6 months with option for permanent position
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk selskap
29 mai 2019
09.07.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.