Operations Technology (OTE) in DPN provide technical operations support across operating regions in DPN and into the new field developments on the Norwegian shelf. OTE contribute to safe, effective and sustainable operation, maintenance, modifications and decommissioning of installations. We contribute heavily in shaping the future of energy and realizing the potential on the Norwegian continental shelf (NCS). Technical Integrity (TI) maintain the overall technical integrity of installations in DPN.
Plant Integrity’s main focus is on safe, reliable and efficient operation & maintenance. The engineers in TI are organized in a technical competence unit responsible for continuous improvement and for developing and managing technical expertise across systems and tasks. Working in the competence unit, you may be exposed to many different and exciting technical tasks within professional management, operation, maintenance and/or modification projects.
We are looking for candidates within electrical technology to strengthen our office within electrical technology in general. Provide technical/operational expertise to plant integrity and maintenance/operations.
You are a driving force for safe and efficient operation and value creation. You participate in work processes regarding operation, maintenance and modification within electrical technology. You support and challenge projects and operations to improve performance, quality and technology utilization for cost effectiveness. Working in this units' competence center, you may be exposed to many different and exciting technical tasks within operation, maintenance and/or projects. Great opportunity for interesting tasks and competence development.
- B.Sc. or higher (Electrical engineering).
- Wide electrical technology background from both electrical system design and main electrical components (switchboards, motors, generators, transformers, uninterruptible power supply, adjustable speed drives and cables).
- Good knowledge and experience from operation of electrical systems/components.
- Experience in engineering, design, commissioning, maintenance and/or modification of electrical systems. It is an advantage to have operational and/or project experience. Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements.
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience (experience may compensate for formal qualification).
- Good technical and commercial understanding.
- Genuine interest for new technology.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- HSE mind-set.
- Proactive in terms of change and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and open.
- Able to handle many simultaneous tasks.
- Systematic and focused on traceability.
- Dealing with short deadlines when required.
- Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations.
- English and Norwegian language
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Options 3 x 4 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior/Principal Engineer Electrical Technology DPN OTE TI
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
04 des 2018
18.12.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.