- Perform and evaluate process simulations.
- Preliminary and detail process design.
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment.
- Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports.
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc
- Masters or bachelor degree in Chemistry or process related Engineering
- More than 6 years of experience in process engineering within the Oil&Gas industry from the Norwegian continental shelf
- Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, UNISIM and Flarenet
- Experience and knowledge of offshore process and utility system and process control
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, i.e. NORSOK, PSA, API standards etc.ds etc.
- Have good communication skills in Norwegian (preferable) and English. Both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Have the ability to see multiple design – cases (solution oriented)
- Contribute to on the job training for oneself and others. Seek relevant information from others in order to complete own tasks
Duration 28.01.2019 - 31.12.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Process Engineer (2)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Snorre Expansion Project
16 jan 2019
15.02.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.