- Be a team member of the architectural discipline and area multidiscipline teams
- Drawings production in E3D - Draft
- Self-check and check of others work.
- Technical College or other relevant education, combined with some experience.
- Extended knowledge to architectural drawings.
- The candidate must have some knowledge and experience with E3D Draft, E3D design or other architectural 3D draft systems
- The candidate should preferably have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- The candidate should have knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry and the NORSOK regulations related to the architectural discipline
The candidate must:
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through as well as ability to work in team
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
- Knowledge of NORSOK C-001 and C-002
Duration 01.03.2019 - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
31 jan 2019
22.02.2019 18.00 CET