- Be a team member of the architectural discipline and area multidiscipline teams
- Drawings production in E3D - Draft
- Self-check and check of others work.
- Technical College or other relevant education, combined with some experience.
- Extended knowledge to architectural drawings.
- The candidate must have some knowledge and experience with E3D Draft, E3D design or other architectural 3D draft systems
- The candidate should preferably have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- The candidate should have knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry and the NORSOK regulations related to the architectural discipline
The candidate must:
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and through as well as ability to work in team
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
- Knowledge of NORSOK C-001 and C-002
Duration 01.03.2019 - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Architectural E3D Draft Designer
Et norsk leverandørselskap
31 jan 2019
22.02.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.