- Perform paint drawings/sketch for fabrication in 2D / 3D by using program PDMS or AutoCAD.
- Review paint specifications and clarify confusion toward design engineering.
- Group paint activity according to plan. (per. FAS and optionally per. FU)
- Perform work package. Registering hours in MIPS and establish work package for surface treatment of steel and pipes. Link documents against job. Link work package against FIL (fabrication contact / installation leader)
- Prints front-page of work basis from MIPS and check that it contains the information needed to perform the work.
- Assist production with clarifications and answers on technical questions
- Revise and follow up work package
- Decide on solutions that satisfy requirement and specifications, which are optimal in respect of weight, fabrication friendly design and according to project method statement.
- Produce Fabrication drawings according to current guidelines, ‘job notes’, procedures and standards in Kværner.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or technician with relevant skills. Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of structures.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of PDMS, AutoCAD and technical register like MIPS
- Minimum 5 -10 years’ experience in PDMS and/or AutoCAD is necessary
- Knowledge of Navis is desirable
- Fluent English and Norwegian
Duration 17.12.2018 - 01.04.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Surface Fabrication Engineer (2)
Kværner Stord AS
Njord Future Project
03 des 2018
07.12.2018 08.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.