- Typical engineering task to perform:
- Short circuit calculations
- Heat tracing calculations
- Illumination calculations
- Design/modification of power supply- and distribution plant (high and low voltage)
- Design of Variable Speed Drives UPS systems
- Updating technical information/databases by use of STID tag, STIDele, Procosys, Cabsys, SAP
- Responsible for execution of studies in electro discipline
- Prepare purchase, production, installation and operation documentation
- Follow-on equipment supply
- Perform offshore surveys
- Capable to work alone.
- Solving problems capacity.
- Capable to deal with client and different suppliers.
- Technical knowledge in UPS, switchboards, ASDS, electrical motors and transformer.
- Able to travel offshore for doing surveys.
- Good experience in Febdok calculation.
- Knowledge on illumination regulations for offshore and illumination calculation.
- Experience working with ProArc.
- Good knowledge of IEC 61892 and Norsok Standards.
- Language: Norwegian and English
- Good communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Concerned in multidiscipline problems.
- Dynamic and solution-oriented
- High integrity and ethical standards
Duration ASAP - 20.11.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior Electrical Engineer
One of our clients
21 nov 2018
04.01.2019 18.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.