- Typical engineering task to perform:
- Short circuit calculations
- Heat tracing calculations
- Illumination calculations
- Design/modification of power supply- and distribution plant (high and low voltage)
- Design of Variable Speed Drives UPS systems
- Updating technical information/databases by use of STID tag, STIDele, Procosys, Cabsys, SAP
- Responsible for execution of studies in electro discipline
- Prepare purchase, production, installation and operation documentation
- Follow-on equipment supply
- Perform offshore surveys
- Capable to work alone.
- Solving problems capacity.
- Capable to deal with client and different suppliers.
- Technical knowledge in UPS, switchboards, ASDS, electrical motors and transformer.
- Able to travel offshore for doing surveys.
- Good experience in Febdok calculation.
- Knowledge on illumination regulations for offshore and illumination calculation.
- Experience working with ProArc.
- Good knowledge of IEC 61892 and Norsok Standards.
- Language: Norwegian and English
- Good communication skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Concerned in multidiscipline problems.
- Dynamic and solution-oriented
- High integrity and ethical standards
Duration ASAP - 20.11.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
21 nov 2018
21.12.2018 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.