The Business Analyst will be required to work with the project team in delivering the new Case Management (CM) project through the Design, Execute, Implement and Close phases of the project. The Business Analyst will be responsible to lead the testing and training aspects of the project as well as complete applicable project deliverables as outlined under the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
The Cient does not currently have an electronic information system that manages the information required to efficiently and effectively service the needs of students that require interventions or supports. A unified, centralized solution is sought to better inform supports and services provided. In accordance with Strategic Plan goal to enhance educational programs and services, improving educational outcomes, the client is requesting a solution that:
• Provides electronic management of information related to response to intervention and service delivery;
• Allows for system integration and configuration;
• Merges with existing systems (PowerSchool and Review 360); and
• Provides a single, holistic view across the whole lifecycle.
• Mentor/monitor client resources in the documentation of functional, system and UAT test cases.
• Lead the testing phase, working with the client tester(s) to execute test cases, and document test results
• Liaise with the vendor in the resolution of testing issues.
• Working with the Vendor resources, lead the development of the Training Plan, including logistics, content, materials, and resource scheduling.
• Assist in the execution of the training plan, ensuring a smooth delivery of the web-based training sessions.
• Work closely with client resources, and provide assistance and leadership in the finalization of their business processes and associated change management activities.
• Work with the client resources in the development of system user guides or additional communication.
• Assist with other project-related deliverables or tasks as required by the Project/Program Manager.
• Post-secondary education (2+ year program) in business, computer science, or a related field from a recognized institution.
• 7+ years of project experience where candidate filled the role of a Business Analyst (preferably with a recognized professional certification).
St. John's. NL
St. John's, NL
10 mai 2019
31.05.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.