• Ensure that safety completion, executed and aligned with Brazilian and Gulf of Mexico best practices, maintaining technical integrity and meeting the project risk tolerance criteria.
• Follow up and support Contractors’ discipline commissioning and hook-up activities and performance and ensure that Company requirements and Authority requirements on working environment, technical safety and environment are understood and implemented in the completion.
• Provide input to handling of scope change, quality control and deviations/non-conformities.
• Provide required discipline completion experience transfer from other similar projects.
• Provide discipline completion experience feedback to the base organization and other projects.
• Be proactive in the interface between the offshore completion
• Participate in multidiscipline task force activities when relevant
• Promote simplifications and cost-effective solutions
• Implement an optimized, safe and installation friendly design in the project
• Identify risks, critical areas and critical activities and be proactive in proposing mitigating actions
• Be proactive with project internal and external stakeholders, provide the input and the review of project documentation prepared by other disciplines and stakeholders
• 10 years of systems engineering experience from project execution
• High focus on HSE, ethics and client values.
• Well-developed team, co-operational- and communication abilities.
• Structured, systematic and target driven with well-defined goals.
• Multidiscipline understanding.
• Decisive based on own judgment and knowledge but understand when to consult peers and base organization.
• Understand the discipline engineering’s role and support procurement, construction and completion.
9+ month contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Major Oil and Gas Operator
18 des 2018
31.01.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.