The announced position shall ensure that the large scale network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network Specifications and Cyber Security Specification’s by performing the following tasks:
- Production of network topologies for Automation and Electrical Systems
- Follow up supplier’s design of network infrastructure and ensure compliance with specifications
- Participate in FAT testing and verification of configuration of switches, routers, firewalls etc.
- Revision of network and cyber security specifications
- Risk assessment of networks with basis in IEC62443 Cybersecurity Standard for the project.
- Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
- Facilitate/lead RVA (Risk Vulnerability Analysis) workshop
- Education Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years’ education within network and/or Cyber Security
Mandatory Work Experience required:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
- Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both orally and in writing
Duration ASAP - 05.03.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup P2 EPC
09 mar 2019
24.05.2019 18.00 CET