Will be working in a centralized organization where communication skills with other function located in different countries will be of paramount importance to ensure the safety and success of his projects
- Ensure sufficient technical follow up and execution of the topside/platform facility part of subsea tie-back projects.
- Lead the project topside team
- Follow-up on safety and quality, scope of work, weight development, schedule and cost throughout all phases of project execution. Ensure that the execution and design solutions are according to authority requirements
- Initiate, drive and coordinate technical stuedies.
- Prepare design documentation and attend risk assessments, design reviews and installation review meetings during design and construction
- Provide regular reporting of progress against plan and budget.
- Follow-up the topside interfaces and risk register.
- Handling of change requests related to own area of responsibility
- Ensure that relevant authority requirements, design rules and procedures are adhered to
- BSc or MSc. in petroleum, offshore technology or relevant engineering
- Min. 10 years experience with projects in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Experience from projects from early concept to handover to Operations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong HSE leadership skills
- Fluent in English
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2021
Location Forus, Sandnes
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our clients
05 des 2018
12.12.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.