- Responsibilities including maintenance optimization, process standardization, operational support, and major maintenance engineering project deliveries.
- The candidate will be responsible to ensure that the maintenance deliveries are of high quality and according to project specifications, and is expected to continuously work to improve how we work.
- Perform consequence analysis/criticality analysis, RCM analysis and FMECA.
- Develop/Update preventive maintenance (PM/CBM) programs.
- Perform Risk Based Inspection (RBI) analysis on static topside process equipment.
- Develop/Update preventive and condition based maintenance routines.
- Perform Spare part evaluations.
- Evaluate maintenance documentation and communicate with equipment vendors.
- Perform RAM analysis.
- Update CMMS systems with maintenance changes.
- Perform defect elimination and root cause analysis. Desirable software knowledge:
- CMMS systems – SAP.
- Classification tools – BiCycle, FCat.
- RAM modelling tools – Miriam RAM studio, Maros.
- RBI analysis tool – AMIS
- Other tools – SmartPlant Foundation (SPF), TIME, Microsoft Office Tools.
- University degree within Maintenance engineering or similar.
- Experience from working offshore or as a part of an operation team will be considered as an advantage.
- Detailed understanding of maintenance of wells.
- Good knowledge of maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Good knowledge of maintenance management governing procedures from the major operators in Norway
- Extensive experience within establishment of preventive maintenance programs.
- Knowledge of technical barrier management and maintenance of barriers.
- Software Skills: SAP, TIME, PM, FCAT, SPF, AMIS
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian
Duration: 18.11.2018 - 18.11.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
02 nov 2018
12.12.2018 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.