- LCI Eng./Lead is responsible for the coordination of LCI related matters within the project, and quality control of delivered LCI from Contractors.
- The LCI-Eng./Lead LCI will contribute to the necessary work processes exist and work well.
- Monitor the formal quality and status of LCI
- Continuously evaluate any deviations from Equinor requirements and propose a solution
- Take part in STID clean-up
- Follow-up LCI progress and plans
- Ensure experience feedback to Equinor base organization on a continuous level
- Participate in handover of LCI to Operations
- Manage and monitor LCI across disciplines
- Support disciplines in LCI matters
- BSc / MSc degree More than 5 years’ experience as LCI Engineer in Oil and Gas projects
- Knowledge of Clients governing document and LCI requirements
- Good knowledge and experience in Equinor LCI tools, i.e. TIE, ProCoSys, STID and SAP Good IT skills, especially in databases
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of the English language
- The position will require a considerable degree of independence.
- The successful candidates will need to have an eye for details and be structured
- There will be extensive contact with both internal and external parties.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are therefore essential
- You are hands-on and result oriented
- You have a high level of integrity
Duration 01.08.2019 - 01.08.2020
Options 2 x 6 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
12 jun 2019
21.06.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.