- Assist in updating and maintaining the EHS Management System documentation (EHS QMS)
- Coordinate EHS reports and maintain EHS statistics. Responsible for monitoring incoming incident reports and ensure their closure in due time.
- Coordinate internal communication on EHS activities. Responsible for writing newsletters, announcements, EHS intranet pages, etc agreed with EHS Management
- Assist with developing and implementing EHS campaigns.
- Coordinate and participate with providing EHS training and induction to employees and produce various internal presentation materials.
- Assist with internal and external audits, follow up on action list and close out of non conformances.
- Assist in the bidding phase on EHS issues.
- Participate in others tasks when needed and agreed with EHS Manager (ex. Different EHS tasks related to project work)
- Contribute to a positive EHS culture
- Coordinate and update current tool for storage of chemical datasheets in use (EcoOnline)
- Assist with developing and update of compliance overview
- Assist with developing and update of EHS Strategy plan and Action plan.
- Assist in activities/questions related to personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Internal and Sub Contractor EHS Quality Management including Reviews.
- Specific Industry knowledge of EHS legislations, standards and expectations
- Knowledge of industry standard terms and conditions in terms of EHS activities and expectations.
- Sales Process. Understanding of the sales process from acquisition through to successful handover to PEP
- Risk and Opportunity Management: Knowledge of how to manage, drive and mitigate risks and opportunities in the context of group projects
- General knowledge of PIMS, IDOC, ProArc
- Client Intranet tool platform
- Leadership methodologies for presentation
- Very good English and Norwegian skills (written and oral)
- Training: FSE and Bosiet
Duration 02.01.2018 – 31.07.2018
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Environmental Protection, Health Management and Safety Coordinator
En av våre kunder
07 des 2017
13.12.2017 12.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.