Document Controllers are a service providing team, based out in the Asset/Functional Groups.
The role may be supporting Assets, Projects, or functional teams within each Region.
• Manage and support information management /document control within the business lines.
• Ensuring that information management/document control principles are captured (such as taxonomy development, master data management) when new information systems are developed.
• Working with IT to ensure alignment to standardize, centralize methodology and processes and systems.
• Liaise with Projects for preparation and readiness of handover to Operations
• Liaise with any 3rd parties that are contractually required to provide deliverables technical documentation, to ensure Hess standards are complied with and met in advance or producing and distribution of technical data to client.
• Training of Hess wider audience within the regional group on accessing content, revision control, review, approval, distribution and accessing systems.
• Full Document Management process and knowledge, including registration, upload, download, review, approval, distribution process from Inhouse to design and 3rd Party processes, including handover to Clients, Operations and other internal client teams.
• Ability to identify key working processes and where procedures require revision changes.
• Ability to train other groups in the region on searching and retrieving information from the systems/tools utilized.
• 3-5 years in Document Control, Document Management
• Knowledge of the function and operation of the various project execution tools.
• Experience with plant information management systems and in particular EDMS / SharePoint / Documentum
• Attention to detail.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills
• Must have the ability to work without the need for direct supervision.
• Presentational and training skills.
• Understanding of the Oil & Gas and / or the Resource sector industries.
• Good working knowledge of systems.
• Previous experience in IM legislative requirements, ISO 9001, managing the information lifecycle on complex projects.
• Taxonomies, classification and data modelling systems, master data management, records management.
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Applicants who are authorized to work in the US indefinitely without company sponsorship will be given first consideration.
Major Oil and Gas Operator
31 mai 2019
31.07.2019 00.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.