- Work as a HVAC Package Engineer:
- Follow-up on datasheets for HVAC equipment.
- Follow-up of the technical part of the HVAC procurement.
- Coordinate towards vendor and other disciplines.
- It will be required to work with system design as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Detail knowledge of NORSOK requirements (H-003).
- Detail knowledge of Equinor requirements (TR1562 HVAC Design and fabrication requirements).
- Detail knowledge of ISO 15138 Petroleum and natural gas industries - Offshore production installations- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning.
- Experience with green field detail engineering projects.
- Min. 5 years working experience with procurement of HVAC equipment within offshore projects.
- Min. 5 years working experience in HVAC System Design within offshore projects.
- Knowledge of piping systems for service to coils in air handling units.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Duration 06.05.2019 - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
05 apr 2019
26.04.2019 18.01 CET