- Work as a HVAC Package Engineer:
- Follow-up on datasheets for HVAC equipment.
- Follow-up of the technical part of the HVAC procurement.
- Coordinate towards vendor and other disciplines.
- It will be required to work with system design as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Detail knowledge of NORSOK requirements (H-003).
- Detail knowledge of Equinor requirements (TR1562 HVAC Design and fabrication requirements).
- Detail knowledge of ISO 15138 Petroleum and natural gas industries - Offshore production installations- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning.
- Experience with green field detail engineering projects.
- Min. 5 years working experience with procurement of HVAC equipment within offshore projects.
- Min. 5 years working experience in HVAC System Design within offshore projects.
- Knowledge of piping systems for service to coils in air handling units.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Senior HVAC Package Responsible Engineer (PRE)
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup P2 EPC
05 apr 2019
12.07.2019 18.01 CET
This job has expired.