- Collect general requirements from the PP&L business line (ambitions, priorities, deadlines,..)
- Build and maintain roadmap for PP&L IT portfolio
- Manage and/or supervise various projects:
- xFlow Upgrade Project (Invoice scanning solution upgrade)
- Logis Replacement Project (implementation SAP Logistics + interface to Maximo in Netherlands )
- Mature initiatives into Business Cases and Project Mandates
- Follow Neptune IT project methodology
- Run the project governance
- Provide regular reporting to management
- Follow up budget, planning, progress of deliverables, risks
- Make decisions within the scope/mandate of the project
- Anticipate potential impacts on organization, procedures and help the PP&L business community and IT build a strategy to communicate, train & prepare end-users and other stakeholders.
- Implement action plan by actively producing training and/or communication materials, coordinating efforts, following up status and progress.
- Organize and follow up the governance between PP&L and IT (monthly bilateral meeting, prepare presentation, minutes)
- Manage a community of practices involving key users and business stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between IT projects and PP&L business function.
- Liaise with the SAP Business Process Analyst (BPA) (PP&L SAP domain expert) to follow up projects, requests, incidents
- Managing the IT delivery for the PP&L domain
- Supervise resolution of incidents in his scope of responsibility
- Manage implementation of small change requests
- Coordinate requests from PP&L business function to IT. Make sure that the IT governance is followed
- Vendor management
- Cover for Support Functions IT Manager or SAP HCM BPA
- Execute activities on behalf of PP&L business
- Oversee a possible transition to a new SAP partner for the PP&L domain in case of a reorganisation
- Minimum Masters Degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
Duration ASAP - 1 year
Location Forus, Stavanger
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
IT Business Partner for Procurement
One of our clients
14 sep 2018
20.09.2018 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.