Regulatory CSU Coordinator
The Client Regulatory Commissioning and Start Up Coordinator will ensure that the EPC contractor stays regulatory compliant throughout the commissioning and startup phase and into full stable operation. This permanent position will be integrated within the commissioning and startup team and will interface with the Client Regulatory Department. The position will work to ensure that all relevant air permit conditions and requirements at PTF, LQF and STF stay within the agreed regulatory limits for the equipment and operations as a whole. This position will advise Commissioning, Startup, Operations, Commercial, etc. on a daily basis regarding the operational status and risks for planning purposes. This will be accomplished by working closely with Client, contract and regulator personnel to identify and optimize the environmental conditions to stay in compliance.
The position will have a primary focus on engineering, equipment, controls and technical aspects of the development. The individual will have a full understanding of the construction, installation and functionality of the Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS), the Leak Detection and Repair System project and will support other environmental matters as necessary. This position is part of the Client Liquefaction PMT (Project Management Team), reporting directly to the Commissioning and Startup Manager.
Objectives of the position
- Monitor, coordinate and status daily with the facility operations personnel to give current understanding on environmental limitations and regulatory compliance issues so infractions can be prevented.
- Identify and meet all regulatory requirements with regard to air compliance program (CEMS, LDAR, FLARE Burner Protocol for 60.18 Compliance etc.) in a timely manner in order to maintain the Project schedule.
- Ensure that the Project Management Team is fully supported during the project with respect to regulatory direction and guidance.
- Maintain effective communication with the EPC contractor regulatory counterparts.
- Ensure that engineering related regulatory records are meticulously kept throughout the project.
- Deliver a functional CEMS / LDAR system that records and reports data as required.
- Develop a daily reporting system that will keep management informed on status against environmental limits. This will require good knowledge on the extraction of information from the data historian.
- Meet all engineering measures and conditions required to deliver a functioning emissions reporting system as required by EPA and TCEQ protocols.
- Provide support as required to meet all environmental regulatory measures and conditions of the FEIS and Order.
- Track all emissions systems related project deliverables including drawing changes and change logs.
- Be an active participant in the daily operations and production planning meeting keeping the environment and regulatory issues front and center of the staff and management.
- Participate in weekly Engineering staff meetings and weekly / monthly Regulatory Compliance meetings.
- Perform site walk downs and equipment inspections as necessary.
- Provide Project status reports with respect to regulatory issues.
- Attend factory acceptance testing events with relation to emissions related equipment construction and testing
- 10+ years of experience in regulatory / environmental fields with an emphasis on air compliance. (start-up project experience preferred)
- DCS/instrumentation experience in regard to setting up and maintaining CEMS systems
- Working knowledge of the engineering, design and operation of emissions monitoring equipment
- Proficient in computer and communication skills
Long term Contract assignment (2-3 years) with potential to become direct hire.
Quintana, TX (no relocation assistance)
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Regulatory CSU Coordinator
Page not found
The job you tried to open was not found.