This position is part of the IT Norway Applications & Data Services (ADS) group, and GGRE Applications and Data Services team. The Data Analysts main focus is to ensure management of high quality data in assigned asset and/or agreed data types. Provide the right data to the right person at the right time in a cost effective manner to let business’ staff focus on creating value and knowledge from the data.
Main function and Responsibilities / essential functions of the job:
- Single Point of Contact for all data requests/questions from the assigned assets/data types
- Responsible for the loading, quality control, cataloguing and management of the assigned data types.
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality technical data and operational support required throughout the entire
- lifecycle in his/her asset.
- Responsible for mandatory government reporting
- Responsible for local implementation of agreed global data management strategy.
Assigned roles, responsibilities, procedures and other:
- Single Point of Contact for all data requirements from assigned asset or data type
- Ensuring data integrity and veracity for assigned assets and data types
- Responsible for the integrity of the master databases (Gold Database/System of Records)
- Enforcing data standards and good data management practices
- Data discovery and retrieval
- Transfer of data to/from partners/other sites
- Verify data inside data warehouses and applications
- Application support for selected applications
Required competency (education, knowledge/experience & skills):
- Advanced university/college degree required – either in Information Technology or a business area that would be
- supported, and minimum 5 years of industry experience.
- In depth working knowledge of data management concepts, standards, practices, tools and technologies
- In depth working knowledge of GGRE workflows, technical data and applications
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and structural capabilities
Preferred competency (education, knowledge/experience & skills):
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain positive relations with personnel inside and outside the IT team
- Understands data strategies, formats, issues and needs for multiple data types.
- Good knowledge of databases and applications used in assigned asset
- Good knowledge of UNIX and relational database technologies
- In depth knowledge in Petrel and Petrel Studio
Preferred Leadership Competencies:
- Takes Accountability
- Drives Performance
- Partner Collaboratively
Duration 04.02.2019 - 30.08.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
ConocoPhillips Norge AS
08 jan 2019
24.01.2019 16.00 CET
Local candidates only.