This position is part of the IT Norway Applications & Data Services (ADS) group, and GGRE Applications and Data Services team. The Data Analysts main focus is to ensure management of high quality data in assigned asset and/or agreed data types. Provide the right data to the right person at the right time in a cost effective manner to let business’ staff focus on creating value and knowledge from the data.
Main function and Responsibilities / essential functions of the job:
- Single Point of Contact for all data requests/questions from the assigned assets/data types
- Responsible for the loading, quality control, cataloguing and management of the assigned data types.
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality technical data and operational support required throughout the entire
- lifecycle in his/her asset.
- Responsible for mandatory government reporting
- Responsible for local implementation of agreed global data management strategy.
Assigned roles, responsibilities, procedures and other:
- Single Point of Contact for all data requirements from assigned asset or data type
- Ensuring data integrity and veracity for assigned assets and data types
- Responsible for the integrity of the master databases (Gold Database/System of Records)
- Enforcing data standards and good data management practices
- Data discovery and retrieval
- Transfer of data to/from partners/other sites
- Verify data inside data warehouses and applications
- Application support for selected applications
Required competency (education, knowledge/experience & skills):
- Advanced university/college degree required – either in Information Technology or a business area that would be
- supported, and minimum 5 years of industry experience.
- In depth working knowledge of data management concepts, standards, practices, tools and technologies
- In depth working knowledge of GGRE workflows, technical data and applications
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent analytical and structural capabilities
Preferred competency (education, knowledge/experience & skills):
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain positive relations with personnel inside and outside the IT team
- Understands data strategies, formats, issues and needs for multiple data types.
- Good knowledge of databases and applications used in assigned asset
- Good knowledge of UNIX and relational database technologies
- In depth knowledge in Petrel and Petrel Studio
Preferred Leadership Competencies:
- Takes Accountability
- Drives Performance
- Partner Collaboratively
Duration 04.02.2019 - 30.08.2019
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
IT Data Analyst
ConocoPhillips Norge AS
08 jan 2019
24.01.2019 16.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.